Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Chadwick Reunion

The first weekend in August was the annual Chadwick Reunion. All of Chad's living aunts/uncles on his mom's side were able to attend.
Carson trying to keep up with Jackson...
But Grace is still trying to keep up with Carson and Ava!



Father and son grilling!

Taylor and her favorite Aunt Salli!


Ava enjoyed a game of hide and seek with Aunt Jean. Ready or not here I come!
Looking all over...
I found you!!!
Taylor's 1st time laying in grass...

And now we're up high in the sky!

Joyce was so chilly she took the only option there was to warm up...Loren's ISU coat! He was happy!!
Best buddies!
Mommy and Ava spinning in circles!
And we're down!
Mommy's exhausted!
Carson's turn!
Mommy's double exhausted!
Attempting a pic with my kiddos!
It quickly turned into silly faces...
Then they thought we should make glasses! Silly kids!
Of course a trip to Papa and Grammy's would never be complete without a ride on Papa's tractor!
Grammy's boy!


Grammy's girl!
In tractor heaven!
Our family with Papa and Grammy
I love when I can capture moments like this!

No comments: