This is basically what I said. Continue sending those beautiful pictures as we sure enjoy seeing everyone. I got to see mom and sisters plus all of you. Mom told me all about your beautiful brand new home. Good for you..... Keep sending all those pictures as they always brighing my day. Hope to beable to see all of you soon. Judy
Crissy and Chad. Thank you for still including me on all your mailings. I talked to mom the day before Easter and she asked if I was still receiving them. The kids are so cute and mom told me about your brand new house. Good for you, I am sure you ar all very excited. I not only get to see the kids this way, but your mom and sisters also. Looks like you had a great Easter. Have fun and keep those pictures coming. Love all of you and some day I will make it to your house. Judy Pluth
3 comments:
crissy & Chad, Did you receive my other notes?
This is basically what I said. Continue sending those beautiful pictures as we sure enjoy seeing everyone. I got to see mom and sisters plus all of you. Mom told me all about your beautiful brand new home. Good for you..... Keep sending all those pictures as they always brighing my day. Hope to beable to see all of you soon. Judy
Crissy and Chad.
Thank you for still including me on all your mailings. I talked to mom the day before Easter and she asked if I was still receiving them. The kids are so cute and mom told me about your brand new house. Good for you, I am sure you ar all very excited. I not only get to see the kids this way, but your mom and sisters also. Looks like you had a great Easter. Have fun and keep those pictures coming. Love all of you and some day I will make it to your house. Judy Pluth
Post a Comment